The fabulous team over at BuyDig has decided to give one lucky reader a Hewlett Packard Chromebook 14-x010nr 14″ Laptop! Be sure to check out their computer department! They carry all the name brands and top television models so you simply can not go wrong with them!
– Chrome OS
– NVIDIA Tegra K1
– 2 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (onboard)
– 14″ diagonal HD anti-glare LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
– Sleek and Colorful. Express yourself with an HD 14-inch diagonal screen in a slim package, styled in a vibrant range of color options.
– Anywhere, anytime mobility.
– Powerful processor. The latest-generation NVIDIA fanless processor and a solid state drive give you speed, power, and performance, with battery life that lasts.
– Storage wherever you go. Conveniently store up to 100GB of your files and content with the included 2-years of Google Drive access.
– Never slow down. Long lasting battery. Search, stream, chat, and more for hours without recharging.
BuyDig.com is your one place shop this holiday season. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you will get there amazing quality and their fabulous prices anywhere else. Not even on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. BuyDig has proven to me over and over again that they stand behind their products. You just can’t find a better deal anywhere.
Disclosure: We reserve the right to make revisions to cancel or suspend this contest for any reason. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to the Continental US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product shipment to winner of this giveaway. Mom Blog Society is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.