I received a gift card in order to facilitate this post. Thoughts are my own.
So Christmas is just 2 weeks away and I’m super busy that I don’t have much time to do some holiday gift shopping. But I guess the procrastination’s paying off because Great Mall has just announced something awesome for all Bay Area residents this weekend! And I’m gonna have to make time for this!
Great Mall will be having an awesome “Wrap It Up” Super Sale from December 12 – December 14!
Great Mall’s Wrap It Up Super Sale Weekend will give Bay Area shoppers the opportunity to find perfect last-minute gifts for the holiday season, with some of the lowest prices of the year on the top trending names in apparel, accessories, home goods, electronics and toys for the whole family.
According to the National Retail Federation, shoppers will spend nearly $600 purchasing holiday gifts this year. And with more than 180 stores offering unmatched savings, Great Mall is looking to help consumers stretch their budgets even further with this weekend’s Super Sale.
Great Mall is home to more than 200 retailers including:
Shoppers are encouraged to pick-up a Retailer Showcase at any of Great Mall’s main entrances or Guest Services throughout the weekend for a complete list of participating retailers.
Great Mall will also play host to 3 “Giving Trees” for tweens, teens and children, benefitting the Salvation Army of Silicon Valley. Shoppers are encouraged to donate a brand new, unwrapped gift as part of this annual initiative. Gifts can be dropped off at Guest Services or Security during mall hours.
And speaking of mall hours, there will be Extra Festive Mall Hours during the Wrap It Up Super Sale!
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
My family did some holiday shopping at Great Mall last Saturday. We dropped by a few stores and ended up buying from 3 stores. We got some tees for me at Guess Factory Store, some toddler clothes for my son at Gap Outlet, and a pair of shoes for my husband at Nike Factory Store.
We still have a lot of stuff for friends and relatives on our gift list, and we definitely need to head over to Great Mall this weekend so we can finally cross out most (if not all) items on our list.
What does your holiday gift list look like this year? Here are some of the hottest gift trends that you’re sure to find at Great Mall!
- Handbags – Pick up a Badgley Mischka or kate spade handbag from Neiman Marcus Last Call or Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH. Mom, aunt and sis will love you!
- Get Fit – Track down some new running shoes, workout bags and fitness monitoring wristbands for the healthful enthusiast on your list from Nike Factory Store!
- Game On – Level-up to the new Assassin’s Creed, Halo and World of Warcraft for teen gamers or Little Big Planet, Super Smash Bros. for WiiU and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby for younger players. Find them at GameStop!
- Watch This – Matching his and hers watches from Michael Kors Outlet will complete any outfit!
- Career Defining Moment – For career-minded dads, J. Crew Factory, Fossil, Kenneth Cole Company Store and Brooks Brothers Factory Store have an assortment of belts, wallets, messenger bags and more!
- One Size Fits All – Available for purchase at Guest Services, Simon Gift Cards are the perfect gift – no size or favorite color required!
CONNECT! Get more information about great deals, events, extra festive mall hours and more during the holidays! Visit GreatMalloftheBayArea.com or check them out on Facebook, Twitter @ShopGreatMall, and Instagram @ShopGreatMall!
$50 SIMON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
One lucky reader will win a $50 Simon Visa Gift Card! You can use this gift card to shop at any store in Great Mall Milpitas! Winner must claim his/her prize in person at the Guest Services kiosk at Great Mall, Milpitas CA.
Giveaway ends December 22, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. Void where prohibited by law. No Purchase Necessary. Must be at least 18 years old to be eligible. To enter, use the GiveawayTools form below. Good luck!
I received a gift card in order to facilitate this post. Thoughts are my own. The sponsor, Simon Malls, is responsible for prize fulfillment. Winner will need to present identification to pick up the prize at Great Mall’s Guest Services kiosk.