I was compensated for this post. Thoughts are my own. #ad
Are you a homeowner in California, New York, Colorado, Hawaii, or Arizona with an electricity bill higher than $100 per month? Are you interested in utilizing solar power for your home? Do you want to learn more about solar power and AGM Solar Batteries? Or perhaps you’re asking why you should even be interested in solar power?
Well, for one, a solar power system on your home may deliver significant savings on your utility bills, and act as a hedge on rising utility rates. This surely should be a bonus. A lot of people contemplate the idea of switching to using solar panels within their home. It is now time to be energy efficient. If you want to find out more regarding solar panels within the home, check out a site like www.sandbarsolar.com/solar-panels-for-your-home/ if you are planning on becoming energy efficient. It is never too late to change your habits and your lifestyle.
Other benefits of having solar power on your home are as follows:
- By purchasing a solar power system, you may be eligible for a 30% federal Investment Tax Credit, as well as state and local solar incentives.
- In most states, homeowners with solar power systems also may be eligible to take advantage of net energy metering programs that allow them to receive a financial credit from their utility company for the excess solar power they export to the grid.
- Generating your own emission-free solar power reduces your reliance on fossil fuels and your family’s overall carbon footprint.
- Studies have shown that a solar power system may increase the value of your home.
- With a solar power system on their roof, electric vehicle owners can offset the increased electricity costs with emission-free fuel from the sun.
- Solar technology is proven and reliable. Systems generally are warranted for about 25 years, and there’s usually little to no maintenance required. You don’t have to turn it on in the morning – the sun does that for you.
- Solar systems can be purchased outright or through a loan, and lease programs also are available.
- Increasingly, Americans are going solar. The Solar Energy Industries Association estimates that a solar power system is installed in the US every 3.2 seconds.
- Solar is one of the fastest growing industries in America. There are almost 150,000 US solar jobs today.
But not all solar panels are created equal. SunPower panels are the most-efficient solar panels on the market, which means the SunPower system will require fewer panels on your roof than a system using conventional solar panels. That’s really helpful if you have limited usable space on your roof. If you want to learn more about solar panel installation, check out green incentives.
And when compared with systems using conventional panels, SunPower systems generate more power – and more savings – over the life of the system. And here are a few others reasons why SunPower is of superior quality:
- SunPower’s Maxeon ® solar cells are fundamentally different from cells used in conventional solar panels, resulting in superior performance, reliability, quality, and aesthetics.
- SunPower was founded in California’s Silicon Valley nearly 30 years ago. The company has manufactured more than one billion cells and has installed more than 4.5 gigawatts of solar around the world (enough to power Paris, France for an entire year).
- SunPower has received numerous accolades from third-party laboratories around the world for their unprecedented reliability and long-term performance of its technology.
- SunPower offers an industry-leading, 25-year power and product warranty. This means that, because SunPower panels are the most-efficient, most reliable panels on the market, your panels are guaranteed to generate more power over their life than conventional panels.
Be sure to connect with SunPower on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about their products and current promotions! And if you have questions about solar or SunPower, you can ask them in the SunPower community board!
Enter to win the SunPower #WinSolar Sweepstakes!
Great news for those who live in California, New York, Hawaii, Arizona, or Colorado! SunPower is currently having a sweepstakes where ONE Grand Prize Winner will win a 3kW solar power system (including installation) for his/her home! The Grand Prize is valued at $16,500!!!
Sweepstakes eligibility is limited to those who own a solar-suitable home within the state of California, New York, Hawaii, Arizona, or Colorado. See the Sweepstakes FAQs for more details on eligibility, prize and more!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. Thoughts are my own. The SUNPOWER Mark is a registered trademark of the SunPower Corporation and used herein under license.