ToiletTree’s Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush gives you 2 for the price of one! Included in the box are 2 toothbrush heads and a recharging station to store and charge your toothbrush when not in use. Also included is a bonus smaller travel size sonic toothbrush to take on the road with you. How awesome is that for the frequent traveler?! The travel toothbrush isn’t rechargeable though; it’s battery operated.
The main toothbrush has an ergonomical and waterproof design. I actually really love the design and shape of the handle of this toothbrush. I used to not care about the handle shape of toothbrushes — until I got one that made my hand so uncomfortable while brushing because it had a protruding rubber at the back. The rubber was supposed to help make it easier for the user but it ended up hurting my hand. Since then, I really stuck it out with my tried and tested toothbrush brand. But I’m really glad I got to try ToiletTree. Had it not been for this review, I probably would never have given myself a chance to try it.
Here are some things that are really nice about ToiletTree’s Electric Toothbrush:
- It has a 2 minute auto-timer with 30-second markers that tell you if it’s time to move to another quadrant of your teeth.
- The toothbrush operates at 8,800 oscillations per minute which helps to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- It charges on the included recharge station using universal voltage (100-240v)
- It has 2 brush modes — Clean & Sensitive — so you can customize how hard it will work on your teeth.
- There are 2 color options — white or black.
ToiletTree Products offers a 100% 365-day money back guarantee to all their customers so you can try their products without worrying about wasting your money. In fact, I think you might just really like their products — not only this rechargeable electric toothbrush, but also their other products. They have a lot!
This ToiletTree Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is available on Amazon.com for way less than the list price.