The Chicco Liteway is stylish and bold, and the perfect lightweight compact stroller. It’s super easy to grab and go without taking up too much space in your trunk or cargo space, all while offering your child a comfortable ride with storage for your purse, diaper bag, shopping bags, and more.
This stroller has the following features:
- Lightweight, aluminum frame and compact 3-D fold
- Hide-away boot for enclosing infants when reclined
- Rear-wheel suspension with precision swivel front wheels let you take it anywhere
- Padded five-point harness and multi-position reclining seat keep your child safe and comfortable
- Detachable storage basket converts to sling tote for carrying baby’s things
- Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Parent cupholder
- Automatic storage latch
- For use from birth to 40 lbs
Read more at Everything Mommyhood’s Chicco Liteway Stroller Review.
Now for the Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a Chicco Liteway Stroller in the color of their choice, retailed at $139.99. US Residents 18 and up. One entrant per household. Void where prohibited by law. Winner will be chosen randomly via the Giveaway Tools entry form and will be emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize before a new winner is chosen. Giveaway ends 2/15/2014 at 11:59pm EST. GOOD LUCK!!
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the item(s) mentioned above for the posting and promotion of her review and this giveaway. This blog didn’t receive any monetary compensation for the promotion of this giveaway All opinions are 100% our own and were not influenced in any way. This blog and Everything Mommyhood are not responsible for prize shipment. ChiccoUSA is responsible for prize fulfillment. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, and any other social media are not affiliated with this posting or giveaway. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].