Disclosure: This Black Friday post is brought to you by MomBuzzMedia. Though I was compensated for my time to write this post, thoughts are my own.
Black Friday is just a few weeks away! Are you excited to see all the awesome deals that will be available to us? Do you already have a list of things you’d like to get?
Some people love to get their Black Friday spirit up really early. They line up outside the stores on (or in the middle of) Thanksgiving night so they can grab the best deals first. But there are some who choose to take it slow and just wake up really early on Black Friday to catch the deals. Which one are you?
A study on Black Friday shoppers revealed the following information in the infographic below. To see a larger version, simply click on the image.
Aside from those illustrated above, some additional Find&Save Black Friday Shopping Survey findings include:
- Black Friday shopping requires time commitment: About 50% of the shoppers surveyed spend between 3-5 hours shopping.
- Black Friday is slightly more popular than Cyber Monday: Black Friday edged Cyber Monday by 6% as the shopping holiday of choice among Black Friday shoppers.
- Email alerts on deals are important: More than 81% are interested in receiving email alerts on the latest Black Friday deals.
- Holiday shopping begins in October: About 30% of Black Friday shoppers begin their holiday shopping after Halloween.
- Shoppers compare retailers in advance: About 45% visit 3-5 different retailer websites looking for sale information when planning for Black Friday.
But regardless of the type of Black Friday shopper you may be, be sure to check out Find&Save! Find N Save is your window to local savings. They make discovery shopping engaging, fun and social for you, wherever you are and however you shop – mobile, web or tablet.
With Find&Save you can discover local sales, all in one place, collect items you want, make sure you never miss a sale, and share, follow and participate! Whether spreading the word about a great deal or getting advice about a purchase, shoppers can share sale items and lists across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email. To keep tabs on the newest sales of personal interest, Find&Save users can also follow their favorite retailers, shopping categories and user-created lists — as well as tastemakers within the shopping community. Plus, check out our new Find&Save Facebook app, where you can check out deals in your area right from your Facebook page.
Be prepared for Black Friday! Don’t forget to check out the awesome deals available even before you step into the store!
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by MomBuzzMedia. Though I was compensated for my time to write this post, thoughts are my own.