Disclosure: This sponsored post about the advance screening of “Man of Steel” for Fathers Day is written by me on behalf of Warner Bros. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. See my Disclosure Policy.
I’ve been thinking about how I can make Fathers Day special for my husband.
In case you’re not too sure, Fathers Day is on June 16, the third Sunday of the month. So we have a little less than 2 weeks to plan for it! If you’re out of ideas, here are 5 suggestions!
- Buy him a simple gift. I say simple because gifts don’t need to be expensive for it to be special. It just has to be well thought out. You know your husband more than anyone else so you probably know his interests. Start from there.
- Give him a custom greeting card. I hate receiving greeting cards with nothing else on them but the printed words from the card manufacturer. Even if your card was bought at the store, customize it with your own words and thoughts. Thank him for what he does for your family, for his love, for his patience, etc. In fact, you don’t even have to buy this. You can create a card from scratch and make it even more special. Let the kids write their own letter too then put them all together in one card.
- Plan a day trip to a destination he loves. Go out on a family picnic at the park or at the beach. One of my older (and wiser) friends once told me that nothing makes a father feel more content and fulfilled than to see his family having fun together.
- Prepare his favorite dish for dinner. They say that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Prepare 2 or 3 of his favorite dishes for dinner. No man can resist some delicious food on their plate!
- Make Fathers Day even more special by treating him out for a movie’s advance screening! My husband has been looking forward to watching “Man of Steel” and now we can watch it before everyone else! Can you tell I have some “Man of Steel” fans here with me?
Just in time for Father’s Day, and for the first time ever, tickets to the EXCLUSIVE advance screening of “Man of Steel” are available only at Walmart!
The advance screening will be shown at specified theatres on June 13 (Thursday before Fathers Day) at 7PM – making it the perfect family date to celebrate and thank Dad! This is a groundbreaking offer that is the first of its kind!
Haven’t seen the trailer yet? Check it out here!
To get your tickets for your Fathers Day movie date:
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of “Man of Steel” [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
What are you doing for Fathers Day? Let me know in the comments below!
This sponsored post about the advance screening of “Man of Steel” for Fathers Day is written by me on behalf of Warner Bros. Thoughts are my own. See my Disclosure Policy.