I received a Rollie Eggmaster so I can share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
So what exactly is the Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System? It’s a vertical cooking technology that combines a cylindrical non-stick cooking surface surrounded by a heating element. It has a silicone grip that prevents any slips and makes it easy for users to hold it in case you need to turn it upside down to get whatever you’re cooking inside.
The Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System package comes with 1 packing tool, 5 skewers, a cleaning brush, and a Recipe Guide.
To cook your egg using the Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System, just plug it in to power it on. Wait for the green indicator to light up then pour your egg into the Rollie. After that, all you need to do is wait for the egg to rise up from the bottom.
It’s pretty actually. And I love how it’s not too oily since I just had to spray very little into the Rollie. I love that the texture wasn’t dry at all. Here’s a quick video introduction:
Rollie Egg in a Ham Blanket
After I did the simple egg cooking process, I immediately tried to add something to it. So I decided to cook something else. First one I made was the egg in ham blanket. To cook this, all you need is 1 egg and a slice of ham.
- Beat an egg in a bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Insert a rolled ham inside the Rollie. Use the skewers included in the package to make sure the ham rests on the wall of the Rollie.
- Pour in the beaten egg.
- Wait until the egg in ham blanket rises from the Rollie.
Rollie Simple Pizza Roll
After my success with the egg in ham blanket, I decided to make something without any egg. I figured I could create a simple pizza roll. To make this, you need a piece of sliced bread, tomato sauce, cheese, ham and/or bacon, and a bit of bell pepper.
- Flatten the bread using a rolling pin.
- Place a thin layer of tomato sauce on the bread.
- Sprinkle small pieces ham and/or bacon, some grated cheese and bell pepper. Make sure you don’t add too much since it has to fit into the Rollie.
- Roll it up and insert into the Rollie. Use the packing tool to help push it to the bottom.
- Wait for about 7-10 minutes (depending on how toasted you want the bread to be) then turn the Rollie upside down to push the pizza roll out.
* The pizza roll didn’t rise up to the top for me since I kind of over-packed it with cheese and ham. LOL
Cleaning up the Rollie is a breeze. Just use the cleaning brush included in the package and wash the inside with soap and water. Make sure the cord doesn’t get wet though.
I’m really glad I got to try the Rollie Eggmaster cooking system. It’s very easy to use and makes cooking eggs and other snacks so easy to make.
BUY IT! The Rollie Eggmaster is available for purchase at GetRollie.com for $29.99 plus shipping and handling.
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive a Rollie Eggmaster! US only. Must be at least 18 years old to be eligible. Ends April 4 at 11:59pm EST. To enter, use the Sweeps Keep widget below. Good luck!
– – – The winner is Amy R! Congrats! – – –