Soft Bums Omni Cloth Diaper Review
I had an opportunity to do a review on the Soft Bums Omni Diaper. Soft Bums uses different terms for its diapers and that was one of the first things that caught my attention. I had to understand how their Omni diaper system was different from the Echo diaper system. Well, to put it simply, the Omni system is a pocket diaper and the Echo system is similar to diaper covers. So if you’re ordering an Echo, don’t forget to order one of their pods as well. Here are some of the features of the Omni:
– SoftBums Patent Pending SlideSize is the ONLY variable adjustment of its kind
– Fits all legs widths from 4″ – 14″ for NO red marks EVER.
– Made in the USA
– Huge pocket opening is easy to stuff and un-stuff
– No Leaks, Thanks to SlideSize Technology
– SoftBums Omni protects against rash; up to 80% less rash than disposables
– Industrial strength velcro closures are long lasting and won’t “wear out” like other velcro
– Snap in the back to prevent shifting of the pod
– Inner is made of super soft unbleached, hypo-allergenic fleece
What I love about the Soft Bums cloth diapers is that they’re very soft!
If you’ve read my other cloth diaper reviews, softness is something I always look for in a cloth diaper. I just don’t like it when my son’s skin touches anything that might be uncomfortable for him.
As you can see in the photos above, the diaper inserts have snaps. These snaps are there so you can adjust the size. There’s also a snap near the tag so you can easily attach the smaller insert which acts as a booster for overnight use. The diaper has what they call “Slide2Size” (see bottom left photo). There are 2 garters that help you adjust the leg openings. This is very helpful if you have smaller babies using these diapers. The garter system makes it so flexible in terms of adjusting sizes.
The DryTouch Pods (inserts) are very effective in absorbing wetness. But at the same time, I don’t have much of a problem with the drying time. And I don’t have a problem with stink.
I think the Soft Bums diaper is one of the brands that are easiest to use once you get the hang of which snaps go where. Their Omni diapers are $24.95 and they come in 11 different prints. The Cowies are my favorite! So cute!
BUY IT! Soft Bums Omni diapers are available for purchase at their website SoftBums.com.
WIN IT! 1 lucky Bay Area Mommy reader will get to win his/her choice of cloth diaper from Soft Bums! Click here to enter!