Can you believe it’s already November 15?? In just about a month, we’ll be giving out gifts to people we love. Some may give just because it’s tradition. But some of us will give because we love those people and because we want to make them feel special during this time of the year.
I’ve set up a Holiday Gift Guide (the link to which can be seen at the very top of my right sidebar) to help those of you who may need some gift ideas and suggestions. But one idea that I have not covered in my gift guide are Christmas hampers. Hampers are basically gift baskets. This is a great gift idea for an officemate (maybe your boss!) or a neighbor who has been really nice to you all throughout the year. There are lots of Christmas hamper ideas on the Interflora site that you might want to check out. Below is a picture of the Season’s Greetings Christmas hamper.
The Season’s Greetings Christmas Hamper contains the following:
- Just Chocolate Selection in red box
- De Kroes Tomato & Oregano Mini Ciabattas
- Convivial Yorkshire Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella Crisps
- Walkers Pure Butter Mini festive stars in bag
- K/Ford Folonari Montepulciano D’A
- Border Deliciously Different Plain Chocolate Covered Brownies
- Black Jacks Luxury Cranberry & Macadamia Mix
- Highfield Preserves Festive Cranberry chutney
- Bronte cake company top iced slab
- Highfield preserves Merry Christmas Preserve
- Barfield Bakery 3 Deep Filled Mince Pies
This is actually my favorite Christmas hamper from the Interflora site. I feel like it’s complete in that it has wine (always a great gift idea), sweets and salty chips. I for one would definitely love receiving this!